Use of this site is provided by Noor Relief Fund (NRF) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Noor Relief Fund (NRF) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Noor Relief Fund are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will NRF be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. NRF does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
a) Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from NRF.
b) Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
7. Noor Relief Fund uses up to and no more than 20 pence per pound for all donations collected for the purposes of further fundraising and enabling the charity to implement its campaigns.
8. Refunds: Under Charity Commission rules we are not usually able to give refunds for donations made through this site. Where refunds are made, it is at NRF’s discretion. If you experience any problem with your payment please contact us on +44 (0)20 8204 1167 or email: email@example.com. Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card you used to make a donation.
9. We do not actively fundraise from the under 18s and will aim to ensure that no under 18’s are contacted with marketing material.
10. Contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful. They must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law. You agree that NRF shall not be responsible for your or anyone else’s contributions to its Website or any form of social media. Should you identify contributions that are unlawful, distasteful or otherwise objectionable then please contact NRF: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. We take every reasonable care to ensure that all donations are conducted via a secure link. However, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed and as we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide. We use secured platforms for taking donations via our website and social media. These are trusted sources by us and well-known platforms used by many charities. However, we do not take any responsibility for mistakes or errors they make, or losses you may incur using their platform. Once you enter onto their platform for payment your financial transaction is their responsibility. Should you wish to contact them you may contact our office for their details.
12. All donations that specify a particular appeal will be closed donations and only used for that purpose. The exception to this are:
• If we cannot use your donations in the appeal you requested. Due to the appeal being unavailable we will put your donation towards a suitable substitute.
• If we receive more donations than our target set for any campaign or appeal or project. Any extra donations we receive will be put towards similar projects and appeals.
• If we do not raise enough funds for a particular appeal, which you have donated to, NRF will use their discretion to either add funds from the general donations to complete that appeal or we will move the donations from the insufficient fund to another NRF campaigns wherever the need is greatest.
• If we are not able to deliver funds on time due to any reasons outside of our control (i.e. political circumstances, difficulties due to the pandemic, etc…) then funds will be delivered in the next available opportunity for its intended cause.
13. NRF takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
14. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
17. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
18. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.