Please read very carefully the Gift Aid Terms and Conditions below before giving consent to Noor Relief Fund to gift aid your donation(s). If you would like to find out more about Gift Aid, you can CLICK HERE.
1. Only payments from personal bank accounts are eligible to claim Gift Aid on
2. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
3. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
4. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you should cancel your declaration.
5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask us or ask your local tax office for leaflet IR 65.
6. Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.
7. You accept to Gift Aid all donations you have made from today (up to the last 4 years) and all donations you make from the date of this declaration until you notify us otherwise.